Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Semester's over!
Yay! The semester is finally over for me. At least this one. I finished my anthropology final after much deliberation on whether or not I would torture myself with doing the extra credit before starting my three hours long test taking. In rationalizing why I should do it, Jeff helped me rationalize why I shouldn't worry about it. My theory, do it just in case I need those extra points to get me to the next grade up. His theory, forget it. It doesn't matter what my grade is as long as I get the credits I paid for. Okay, I took his theory, since I'm really tired of studying my brains out. And as he asked, how in the world is this related to the job I'm doing now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Congratulations, Lisa! :) What a relief. Dave would be right with Jeffo on the extra credit, but I felt your dilemma wholeheartedly. However, I took heed of Dave's advice many a time just to remain humane and to keep a proper perspective. :)
Post a Comment