It was a very productive day. I mean, very productive. We headed to Ikea this morning. Ikea has everything, well almost. The breakfast is one to compete with Mitsuken. $1.99 for scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, and pancakes. For $1.00 more, you can also get a sausage patty, french toast sticks, and a Swedish flag stuck in your sausage. The also throw in an unlimited cup of coffee. Makana had her share of pancakes, cheerios, and apples before declaring herself satisfied.
Elton met us at Ikea, where after following the arrows and going through the "as is" section, we checked out, visited the market strategically placed near the exit, and then headed to Arizona Mills Mall. If shopping at Ikea was not a treat for us (being that we are denied the experience in Hawaii), the outlet mall just about made it a day. Don't be fooled, when they say outlet, they mean outlet. And we're talking Bath & Bodyworks, Gap, JC Penney, Borders, and on and on. About half way through, I was hoping that Jeff would hurry and catch up, since I ran out of arms to carry my packages, and the ones that I had were getting very heavy.
Makana also enjoyed riding the zebra on the merry go round. Jeff bought Dave a tool set to help him with the assembly of the one that they'll need to get for their back yard. Either that or buy the frequent rider pass.












No comments:
Post a Comment