On the last night of the conference, we had the option of going to a Crab Feast & Bull Roast. Having never been to one, we only knew that it entailed food. Since Maryland is known for their blue crab, we weren't going to miss out. Of course, the bull roast part hinted at meat, so Jeff wasn't passing that up! 
The event was held in the outdoor pavilion at the Baltimore Museum of Industry overlooking the Baltimore Harbor. It was a cool night with endless amounts of blue crab, crab cakes, and more. The tables were overflowing with food, including mac & cheese, and we even took home a plate. I can't remember how many crabs I ate, but it was definately in the two digits.
The event was held in the outdoor pavilion at the Baltimore Museum of Industry overlooking the Baltimore Harbor. It was a cool night with endless amounts of blue crab, crab cakes, and more. The tables were overflowing with food, including mac & cheese, and we even took home a plate. I can't remember how many crabs I ate, but it was definately in the two digits.












No comments:
Post a Comment