



We were lucky this year to be able to go to Baltimore, MD for the Mid-Atlantic Regional Child Welfare Conference. Jeff wanted to go along, so we flew in a couple of days early to drive to Washington, D.C. to see some of the history there.
Everyone we talked to highly recommended going to the Holocaust Museum, but we showed up on a Jewish holiday when it was closed. We weren't short on places to visit, though. Since I'm taking an art class this semester, we visited a few of the Smithsonian art museums where I could really test the things that I was studying. We also went to the Air & Space museum and walked to our nation's Capitol (well, fairly close before the downpour).
There's so much to see, and not enough time in one day. Oh well, we'll just need to go back sometime.












No comments:
Post a Comment