Thursday, June 17, 2010

Aunty Malia

I took Koen home this morning. The whole way he complained although he was warned many times over the last couple of days to behave. He says, "I wan to go to the airport. I have to be away from people (his famous words this week). I have to see my family." I told him okay. I would drop him off at Aunty Malia's house. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I don wan to go to her house. I don like Aunty Malia." "Well, she's your family," I told him.

On the other side...I was hanging clothes this afternoon, and Kavin took out the water gun to try to shoot bees (yes, *rolling my eyes*). He told me he wanted to use water. I told him to wait until Sunday when his friends come, and we'll play water and have a party for Father's Day. So he asked if only "faders" could come, and I told him no. Everyone would come and celebrate fathers. So he said he wanted his family to come. After a pause, he said he wished that Aunty Malia would come, because he misses his Aunty Malia, and he wants her to come stay here. Then he said, "let's call her tomorrow, so I can talk to her." Expect a phone call again.

 

No comments: