My name is Kayla Ing, and I will be a senior at Moanalua High School. I love reading, writing, and playing my sports. The sports I do are kempo, volleyball, and softball. I am also a graduate of the Center For Tomorrow's Leaders and participated with Na Pua No`eau's Aha `Opio Alaka`i program.
4 years ago, I attended Challenge in Purdue, Indiana and did mission work on a Navajo reservation in Arizona. I am part of our youth worship team at Faith Christian Fellowship, help with the Children's Ministry, and participate with our dance ministry. I will celebrate my birthday (July 3) again while on our mission trip.
*Interesting note: I am the first baby to be born into our church, Faith Christian Fellowship. My mom went into labor at the first family camp held at Camp Timberline in 1993. My parents were the first couple to be married in our church by the founding pastor, Mark Olmos.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment